Re: [News] Only 6% of Business Computer in the States Can Run Vista Premium

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/vista/study_just_six_percent_of_american_business_pcs_can_run_vista_premium.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535
> http://tinyurl.com/wfmmt
>
> It is therefore not surprising when we hear of plans to migrate (upgrade)
> millions of PC's to Linux.

So what's that - about 250,000,000 PCs currently in use in the U.S., which
*cannot* be "upgraded" to Vista premium, but all of which *can* be upgraded
to Linux?:-)