[News] SCO's Staff Jumping Ship While Web Site Gets Neglected

Concerns mount over missing SCO web admin

,----[ Quote ]
| It's day five of the SCO High Availability Clusters link fiasco, and
| there are no signs of life from the Unix vendor. SCO's homepage link
| to the HA Clusters software remains down, despite our plea for the
| company simply to add "ing" to the URL to fix the situation.
|
| It seems clear that demand for SCO's clustering software is running
| pretty low, since the company has failed to notice its broken link. It
| also seems clear that SCO's web staff has taken on skeleton crew
| status.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/05/sco_web_down/

Related (from yesterday):

SCO's clusters crippled by missing 'ING'

,----[ Quote ]
| The poor SCO Group can't get much right these days, including
| keeping its high availability clusters highly available.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/04/sco_no_ha/

Novell move could kill SCO's Linux lawsuits

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4780028