[News] XBox Still Struggles to Beat Playstation 2

Playstation 2 is Xbox 360's biggest challenger in South America

,----[ Quote ]
| At the AEShow 2006 exhibition held in Buenos Aires city last month,
| we witnessed an interesting scenario: people were flocking to Sony's
| booth which showcased a handful of Playstation 2 consoles.

Linux for PS2

,----[ Quote ]
| Welcome to this online shop for purchasing Linux for PlayStation®2.
|
| [...]
|
| The Linux bundle of monitor cable and installation DVDs is available
| for just Euro25 + delivery + tax.
`----

http://www.linuxplay.com/

There was a study a few (a couple?) months ago which showed that the PS2
still outsells the XBox 360 in the United States.