Re: [News] Linux Eye Candy - Even a 2-year-old Can Manage It (Video)

begin  oe_protect.scr
Dr. GroundAxe <groundaxe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Friday 01 December 2006 20:09 \__

>> http://youtubelinux.blogspot.com/2006/11/beryl-aiglx-2-year-old-using-beryl-as.html
>>> Seems to be enjoying it, too.
>>
>> Better than forcing your son to defrag your hard-drives every Friday, innit?
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy
>>

> Hmmm. I don't think I've defragged  a drive on my Windows machines in years.

Best start soon, then.

I haven't, of course, but that's because all my machines are linux, mac
or in some cases, something completely different.

Chemistry is applied theology.
		-- Augustus Stanley Owsley III