Re: [News] Redmond Paralyzed and Other Conspiracy Theories

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft Has Been Shut Down!!!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | And although there are many that would like to receive credit for
> | the Microsoft knock out, in fact the Redmond Company has been shut
> | down by the forces of nature. A severe windstorm has left the
> | Microsoft main campus without power. But Microsoft is not the
> | sole victim. In the area, in excess of 400,000 utility customers
> | are managing without power as a consequence of the last week's
> | windstorm.

It's not just Redmond, but four days after the storm, many Eastside
customers remain in the dark -- over 200,000 people have no power and some
may get it no sooner than Christmas!

I was lucky, my power came back the first day.   My boss, who is not that
far from me, is living in a hotel since he still hasn't been restored!

My question is: all the Lib newspaper people who bashed Bush for Katrina,
why aren't they lambasting the Dem Governor, County Executive and Seattle
Mayor for their slow reaction.   People are dying right and left from CO
poisoning, trying to keep warm with generators.

Where's the outcry?

--
Texeme Construct
http://you-read-it-here-first.com