Re: [News] Aero Glass Effect in Linux

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:30:35 +0100, Peter KÃhlmann wrote:
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>> Sure it can.  The question is, is this handled as a function of the 3D
>>> compositing engine of XGL or is it a CPU bound resource?  Probably the
>>> latter.
>>
>> And you have lots of evidence to support your FUD, Erik?
>> Right, Erik?
>
> Answer the question, Peter.

What question? Why you have to FUD with "Probably the latter", Erik?
That one you have to answer yourself.

And no, I will not answer any question just because some idiot twit like
you, Hadron Quark or Michael Glasser (aka Snot) demand so

You cretins have nothing to demand. You may nicely ask. And still got told
to take a hike
--
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice which can be equally well
explained by stupidity