Re: Who reads every one of Roy's posts?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:44:25 -0500, Donn Miller wrote:

> Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> Kier? Is that you?
>
> One thing I think we CAN agree on is that there seems to be far too many
> NEWS articles and not enough discussion.  I know a killfile would help
> immensely, though.  But then, I'd miss an interesting NEWS article that
> I wanted to read in the first place.

It has the same effect on netscape.com and his digg rating is in the sewer
as well.

Roy's threads are amongst the lowest replied to in the groups.

If it weren't for his shiils Mark Kent, Culley and Poaster, Roy's threads
would for the most part be ignored.

Linux advocates keep saying how great these threads are, but the reply
rate sure doesn't indicate that.

Most of it is just noise.