Re: Who reads every one of Roy's posts?

  • Subject: Re: Who reads every one of Roy's posts?
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:35:46 +0100
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:j8ulR4bcYyCm2HJfsAVdI3CiwaA=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
mrloy@xxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley) writes:

> Well I don't. If the subject interests me then I'll read it. I reckon
> Erik reads every one of Roy's posts. Look how soon he pounces on them.
> Most of the other wintrolls couldn't give a toss most of the time
> other than the occasional post / thread to complain about Roy flooding
> the newsgroup.
>
> As a long time subscriber to COLA I appreciate Roy's [News] posts. I
> don't spend my day surfing the web for interesting articles or
> subscribing to rss feeds. Roy does the filtering of the crud for what
> he thinks will be interesting to Linux advocates. He does an
> exceptional job as far as I'm concerned.

That doesn't surprise me. His posts are tainted, biased and frequently
totally wrong. So not too unlike your pathetic statistics with their
piss poor and embarrassingly juvenile embedded insults about people's
intelligence and trolling tendencies.

> Don't like Roy's [News] posts don't read 'em. It couldn't be easier.

Almost no one else does except for you and Mark as should be clear from
the replies. Most of us are able to read our own Linux news sites and
able to filter the information ourselves. You would have made a good
citizen : swallow the propaganda and just say you were following orders.