Re: [News] Making Linux Look Like Windows XP

__/ [ Oliver Wong ] on Thursday 14 December 2006 15:35 \__

>> __/ [ Paul Hovnanian P.E. ] on Thursday 14 December 2006 04:07 \__

>>> Why?
>>
>> Proof of concept...
>>
>> OR...
>>
>> Being able to use Linux at work if the boss doesn't allow anything but
>> win32.
>
>     I'm not sure lying to your boss is such a great idea. Depending on your
> type of work, and the size of the company, (s)he may never find out, but
> why take the risk? Do you really hate Windows enough to risk your job over
> it?

It was a joke. I should have indicated this somehow, but I didn't (not
deliberately).

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
Swap:  1036184k total,   465804k used,   570380k free,    85256k cached