Re: Schestowitz (Linux) vs. flatfish (Windows)

  • Subject: Re: Schestowitz (Linux) vs. flatfish (Windows)
  • From: "Mathew P." <Mathew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:21:18 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

On 2006-12-13, flatfish+++ spake thusly:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:14:13 -0800, John Bailo wrote:
>

>> Schestowitz(Linux)
>>
>> Reliable
>> Uses data and fact to make logical points
>> Always on duty 24x7
>> Stable...not easily rattled
>>

>> flatfish (Windows)
>>
>> Volatile and paranoid...many GPFs during normal use
>> Changes "names" frequently, hides behind aliases...must have broken
>> filesystem
>> Easily upset by facts that violate his warped view of reality...cannot
>> resolve dependency issues
>
> Increase your meds John.

This is the most interesting thing you can say?

> I notice every time you get spanked in a thread, which is 99 percent of
> the time, you start a new thread attacking the person who spanked you.
>
> Like I said, time for a med increase John Bailo.
>
> FWIW Shestowich is like an endless "do loop".
> SOS over and over again and going nowhere, but going there fast.

You either have an unnatural interest in Roy that perhaps you should
explore with a professional, or you just don't have a grasp of the
information in the posts.

regards,

Mathew

"Always do the right thing: It will delight /  Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies
some and astound the rest" - Mark Twain    / Psychotronic protection, low prices

"Anyone who uses the term 'intellectual property' is either confused or trying
to confuse you." - Richard Matthew Stallman