[News] To Microsoft, It's Just a Windows World

OS X Leopard will create no new jobs

,----[ Quote ]
| Researchers have discovered that Apple's new operating system,
| codenamed Leopard, will create 0 new jobs when it is launched
| early next year.
|
| This research (which was not commissioned by Apple) stands in
| sharp contrast to the findings of an industry report (commissioned
| by Microsoft) that Vista's release will create 100,000 new jobs in
| tech support and help desk positions.
`----

http://apcmag.com/4795/os_x_leopard_will_create_no_new_jobs

Here we go again. Having illegally obtained (using corrupt and illegal
practices) a monopoly, Microsoft thinks it can commission incomplete studies
that will elude the attention and skepticism of most people.

Related:

IDC pronounces Linux unimportant to European economy

,----[ Quote ]
| A recent IDC white paper on the economic impact of Microsoft's super
| soaraway new Vista operating system seems to be lacking one crucial
| ingredient -- other operating systems.

Novell and Microsoft insist customers just love their deal

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2006/12/novell_and_micr_1.html