[News] New Version of Compiz Released, Opensuse 10.2 Officially Released

Compiz 0.3.4 Released!

,----[ Quote ]
| Another development version of Compiz has been released.
| Compiz 0.3.4 adds the following new features:
|
|     * Support for multiple desktops (workspaces).
|     * Much better multi-head support.
|     * Two new plugins - Annotate and Clone.
|     * Improved metacity theme support.
|     * What else is new?
`----

http://www.go-compiz.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Seems like a Compiz fork has stolen (some of) its charm.

beryl debian ubuntu linux whiskey and cat stunts gone wrong

,----[ Quote ]
| this is my desktop, dosent it look nice?
`----

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1N3L-7Ba4rE

Another release made official:

Novell Ships OpenSUSE 10.2