Re: [News] Market Research: Nintendo Wiil Wiin

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Seventh Generation Gaming Consoles: Thinking Outside the Box
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Right now, it's still early days but, if history is any guide, we
> | can expect this new video learning business to be Nintendo's to
> | lead and Microsoft's to follow.
> `----
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061211/22075_id.html?.v=1
>
> Very extensive writeup, using Excel (yuck).

Their advert is very good. I didn't know it was going to have that sort of
interface, I saw the programmers demo where they were showing how to create
moves, but I didn't think they would take it as far as they have.

The fighting games could do untold damage to nearby ornaments. I would
recommend setting up your Wii in a large padded room.

But it does look fun to play with.