Re: Windows Install a Nightmare, Ubuntu Just Works

__/ [ Richard Rasker ] on Sunday 31 December 2006 20:01 \__

> Well well, the easier it gets to install Linux, the harder Microsoft and
> their cronies seem to make it to install their OS of choice ... unless you
> don't mind paying twice or three times over for the privilege (hahahaha)
> of running Windows ...
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36635

Nice find. Have a look at the colosing paragraph:

"Luckily, he is a smart man, and from this point on, Linux will be the OS of
choice on all his servers, it is cheaper to buy, cheaper to install, and
much more secure. Desktops are under evaluation, but Microsoft lost this
chain for sure on the server side. If it doesn't think their brain dead
policies are costing them money, I am proof positive that they are, and I am
willing to bet I am far from alone."

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Holey (sic) Cow! Longhorn is full of holes...
Swap:  1036184k total,   381900k used,   654284k free,    49188k cached