Re: Brazilian Company Bets on Linux

werty wrote:

>  Thanks , all of us have hardware servers .....

Ah, yes, so you guys all have Z900 mainframes. And running on windows, to
boot

>  Linux is not used on desktops ....

Really? Strange how wrong you are

>  no one knows how to make it work .....

Strange. I do. Since years. And so do a *lot* of people
That *you* don't is your problem. Buy your very first clue

And stop top-posting. It makes you look exactly as idiotic as you are
--
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich Schiller