Re: Use Lienux and be a LOSER like Roy Schestowitz

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:46:25 -0800, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> A bioplar person going manic, could possibly post forever.  That said,
> I've done it and I know I'm not bipolar.

Roy's not bipolar.
He just needs to find a life outside of Linux.

> I was, however, very very
> bored, and the internet was offering an outlet on a subject I found
> entertaining at the time.

Comp.os.linux.advocacy is highly entertaining!
Many people read it just for the entertainment value alone.

>  Compare staying up 24 hours to play a
> wargame.  Binge posting all day is not that far removed from just
> spending a bunch of time on Usenet in general.  It's not the healthiest
> habit, but hey, I just installed Linux and I'm venting some of my
> frustrations about open source over the past 3 years.

Some would say cola IS a wargame of sorts.

It took you 3 years to get pissed at Linux?

What took so long?

It generally takes people about 3 hours before they become frustrated and
toss the CD in the can......