Re: Knode great for feeds

  • Subject: Re: Knode great for feeds
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:02:06 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ 7 ] on Sunday 24 December 2006 01:27 \__

> John A. Bailo shilling on behalf of novel irote:
>

>> I've been playing around with RSS feeds.
>>
>> Using Thunderbird under XP is the best system I've found for Windows...but
>> overall there's still alot of problems.   Broken pages, errant behavior.
>>
>> Using Knode/SuseLinux, works almost perfect.
>>
>> The only thing is I would have expected clicking a link in Konqueror to
>> automatically set up the link in Knode and it doesn't -- at least on my
>> machine.
>>
>> Still, the browsing of RSS feedpages is flawless (I read many New York
>> Times feeds...the paper of record has been somewhat linux tolerant).
>

> Advertising!
>
> Could you leave out the SuSE bit next time?

RSSOwl. Stable, flexible, portable. If you want a new feature, just speak to
Ben and wait for the next release. *smile*

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
  9:00am  up 66 days 19:14,  5 users,  load average: 0.69, 0.95, 0.78