[News] Oracle's Linux Ripoff Not Going So Well

Oracle F2Q07 (Qtr End 11/30/06) Earnings Call Transcript

,----[ Quote ]
| In the first 30 days, we had 9,000 downloads of Unbreakable Linux
| from our website and hundreds of customers connecting their servers
| to our network.
`----

http://seekingalpha.com/article/22626

Related:

Oracle up to bat: Red Hat bashing possible

,----[ Quote ]
| In what's expected to be an otherwise so-so second quarter report, Oracle
| may shed some light on its two-month-old plan to support Red Hat Linux.
|
| [...]
|
| The wild-card in all this is Oracle's take on its Linux support
| initiative and what that means for Red Hat. Now it is possible
| Oracle won't mention Linux, but typically Larry Ellison slaps
| some rival around and talking trash against SAP has got to be
| getting old.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=4161

Unbreakable Linux still unproven, analyst warns

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1233083,00.html
http://tinyurl.com/twor8