Re: Ballmer Wears Lipstick

  • Subject: Re: Ballmer Wears Lipstick
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:04:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [Sinister Midget] on Wednesday 01 February 2006 05:40 \__

> On 2006-02-01, GreyCloud <mist@xxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
>> Sinister Midget wrote:
>>
>>> On 2006-02-01, B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:

>>> That means no delay. It met MICROS~1's "kwalitee" expectations before
>>> they ever thought of it. They'll have to come up with another excuse.

>>> Ours, yes. The only thing this can mean is they're confused (prolly
>>> public school educated) and are thinking "quality" means something to
>>> do with shell games and various other con artistry.
>>>
>>> My bet is they'll make an announcement about how it was thoroughly
>>> tested and was determined to be superb, they'll release it, and then
>>> they'll hope the truth doesn't get out too quickly afterward.
>>>

>> M$ must be having a terrible time getting their pig to sit still long
>> enough to have lipstick put on.
>
> Sounds like it could be that the pig took off and they're trying
> despartely to find it so they /can/ dress it up.

You can put a pig in a dress and take it out to dinner, but it's still a pig,
not a girlfriend.

> They better hurry up and find it or get another one or they'll have to
> put the lipstick on Blammer instead.

Too later, mate. They already have...

http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/ballmer-lipstick.jpg

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Bottom-post: as English goes from top to bottom
  1:55pm  up 15 days  9:11,  11 users,  load average: 1.45, 0.66, 0.31