Re: Web crawler and Content analysis

__/ [Samir] on Wednesday 08 February 2006 08:53 \__

> Hello,
>
> I wish to monitor a group of 150-200 websites on daily basis. Sample
> information I expect from this solution/application/searchengine is
>
> 1. Document statistics like the number and size of html,doc,pdf, etc
> 2. Compare the recent version of document with the previous version and
> show the difference
> 3. Content / site last update
> 4. html content parsing - w3c std compliance
> 5. meta information
>
> Pls help.

What are these sites? Related sites on a shared host? Is it yours? At risk of
jumping the gun, are you running a bunch of identical domains for SEO
purposes? What are the servers run on?

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans
  9:10am  up 22 days  4:26,  12 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.47, 0.74