Re: Website Management Tool with Thumb Gallery Web publishing

Quoth Roy Schestowitz in alt.www.webmaster

> You repeated yourself above, but I guess that PHP-Nuke will provide a
> nice environment. It does not integrate so seamlessly with Gallery
> though.

To echo that, and go one step further

DragonFly CMS is a reaonable 'off-the-shelf' package that will handle all that you describe.  It's a CPGNuke derivative.  It's
written in PHP and integrates Coppermine Photo Gallery, phpBB and Wordpress pretty well.  I found that customisation was a
little hairy, but the whole shebang works well together.  YMMV

--
# www.mattlindi.com
# matt.lindi2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx