Re: Site with iframes/Frames

__/ [Ric] on Thursday 09 February 2006 13:03 \__

> I have created a website using Iframes. The reason being that part of
> my site is dynamically updated through XML. Is it ok to use Iframes or
> is there any other way of doing this. Will spiders have problem
> accessing my site.

You might be able to achieve the same behaviour without iframes. There are
other factors to consider like the 'weight' of the page, the nature of its
use and the task in question. Can you provide a URL?

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
  1:10pm  up 23 days  8:26,  11 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.16, 0.17