Re: Fall asleep OK but wake up after a short time

__/ [DENNIS ADAMS] on Friday 10 February 2006 00:33 \__

> Does anyone have acure for this.  I fall asleep OK but wake up again after
> 10 to 30 mins. Then I am wide awake and have to get up for a couple of
> hours until I am tired enough to sleep again.

Have you considered sleeping pills? They are not a permanent solution, they
may have side-effects and they are expensive. Yet, they seem to paralyse the
body in case you are not tired enough. How many hours do you regularly sleep
for? Do you often oversleep? What about afternoon naps? That might play a
minor role.

Hope this helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
  5:20pm  up 24 days 12:36,  11 users,  load average: 1.17, 0.89, 0.74