Re: From Microsoft back to Linux

__/ [Roy Schestowitz] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 17:27 \__

> __/ [Linønut] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 12:37 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> __/ [Adrian] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 03:53 \__

>>> It turned out to be a hoax, I suspect. Misuse of Wikipedia.
>>>
>>> -1 for Digg.
>>
>> Where is the corroboration that it is a hoax?
>
> See the comment which attributes this to Wikipedia, as well as some other
> story and forum posts. They seem to falsify that basless statement, which I
> still would love was true.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy

Correction: the folks at the Gentoo Newsgroups have corrected me:

"Daniel Robbins, the founder and former chief architect of the Gentoo Linux
project, has quit his job at Microsoft after only eight months, the
software giant confirmed on Monday."

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39252292,00.htm

--
VISTA - Venereally-Infectious, Sexually-Transmitted Aliment
  5:25pm  up 28 days 12:26,  12 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.61, 0.44