Re: Ping Roy...

__/ [Big Bill] on Saturday 18 February 2006 16:18 \__

> On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:11:45 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ [Big Bill] on Saturday 18 February 2006 12:03 \__
>>
>>> Roy could you please take the links to me from off your archived files
>>> pretty please? There is about ten zillion of them and every time I do
>>> an IBL check my software takes an age to munch through them. The main
>>> handful from your ranked pages are of course welcome  but all the
>>> archived directory ones are a pain.
>>>
>>> And that's the thanks you get!
>>>
>>> BB
>>
>>It would require some coding to separate front page blogroll from archived
>>items. I could remove all links in one fell swoop (about 700 of them), but
>>it's otherwise cumbersome. Your call...
>
> Worth a try...I doubt it'll make my ranking any worse than it is -
> subterranean - but it will make keeping track of my links easier so
> yes please, remove away.
>
> BB

I changed link visibility to "Off", so it's still there in the database, but
not in the pages. If you change your mind at any stage at all, just whisper.
*smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
  4:35pm  up 1 day  4:54,  9 users,  load average: 0.59, 0.77, 0.72