Re: Google and caching

__/ [ James ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 19:40 \__

> Hi,
>
> My web site is quite high in google, for the search terms I need to be
> found for I have 2 pages of my site in the top ten, the first being the
> home page and the second being another page. The other page is cached by
> Google, but my homepage isn't, does any one know why this is? Should I be
> worried about dropping from where I currently am now?
>
> Thanks
> JD

This could be a harmless Google fluke. The homepage is often about 2-4 days
out-of-date. See if the problem persists or extrapolates to other pages
before you begin to worry.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Every polar bear is left-handed
  5:10am  up 5 days 17:29,  8 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.54, 0.63