Re: Problem with beam

__/ [ Geardaddy ] on Tuesday 28 February 2006 15:35 \__

> I went to beam a contact the other day, and got an error message:
>
> "Could not initialize library."  Any suggestions?

Which device is this? Have you tried soft resetting? Are you running any
hacks layer on your Palm? Anything that may interfere or disable the IR
port? Doe the IR port and beam function work in other applications?

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
  6:10pm  up 1 day 14:21,  8 users,  load average: 1.02, 1.02, 0.95