Re: getting mailing lables out of Palm OS Contacts

  • Subject: Re: getting mailing lables out of Palm OS Contacts
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 04:56:28 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.palm
__/ [dcc] on Friday 30 December 2005 23:06 \__

> Is there an easy way to print mailing labels out of my Palm Desktop
> contacts? I don't use Outlook to sync, I use PD. I'd go with a third
> party app, if that's what it took.
> TIA,
> DCC

I know it's no mailing label form, but have you looked at contacts (under
Palm Desktop) using the card view? This might be a close approximation to a
mailing label. You could otherwise save your contacts as a comma-separated
values and work from there in a versatile way, using one piece of software
or another. Try looking for free software on freshmeat.net and
sourceforge.net.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
  4:55am  up 22 days 12:06,  14 users,  load average: 0.52, 0.54, 0.61