Re: Is the news group alive?

  • Subject: Re: Is the news group alive?
  • From: Adrian C <email@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:06:55 +0000
  • Newsgroups: uk.tech.home-automation
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
There was a fair bit of activity here last year. Here's to a year of more
home automation!

UK Home automation evolved so much that the microcontrollers replaced the humans and denied them any involvement in making any stratgic HA decisions. Communcation methods such as usenet are thus heavily monitored and controlled, and rebel correspondants have been terminated. I'm sending this report from an underground bunker with suspicious eyes on my coffee maker....

I can hear strange drilling sounds in the distant

+++ fewfojkfwofheipghepeihewgew	ouch
+++
+++ CARRIER LOST AT 2048,000BPS

--