Re: Google Computers - Hardware Coming to Town

> Apparently you can sell computers to boost your search engine
> popularity, or encourage use of Web services.
>
> http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-predict1jan01,0,3503327.story
>
> Maybe it's just an attempt to gnaw at the competitor's share and maybe
> an attempt to invade a new sector for good. It stirs many thoughts in
> one's mind. Google Mini, Google O/S, Java Runtime Environment...

Or several news agencies jumping on a prediction for 2006?

>From what I read (quick peek) it's going to be a consumer device, so
whatever it runs (the fanboys are already yelling Linux and drooling, and
telling that it's finally going to happen, the death of M$) doesn't matter
that much IMO.

--
John                       Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
                                             or have them custom made