Re: Confirmation that Mass. will stick with ODF

__/ [Rick] on Wednesday 04 January 2006 10:41 \__

> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 02:13:03 -0800, John Bailo wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.consortiuminfo.org/newsblog/blog.php?ID=1887
>>>
>>> The OpenDocument format embrace will not be affected by Quinn's
>>> departure.
>>
>> This story -- if true -- gives me enough strength to keep on for at least
>> another month.
>>
>> Also, Romney looks like a potential candidate for Pres.
>>
>> If he keeps up his support for OSS, I might have to vote for him.
>
> There is more to running the country than supporting OSS.

The fact that it comes from a country that nests the exploitation should not
be missed. Germany or Norway, for instance, I could see that coming. But
where do you think that plenty of tax money comes from to fill gaps in
national budget? Illegal immigration, war, and lowering education standards
can be compensated for as long as the world ships money Redmond-wards. It's
like America shoots itself in the foot and house of Stallman, GNU el al. is
winning, not in a monetary sense though.