Re: Debunking common GNU/Linux myths (long, Link and comments on artcle)

  • Subject: Re: Debunking common GNU/Linux myths (long, Link and comments on artcle)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:58:59 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [Linux Freeloading Advocate] on Wednesday 04 January 2006 11:53 \__

> Kier vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote in message
> an.2006.01.04.11.42.38.676396@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 06:34:33 -0500, Linux Freeloading Advocate wrote:
>>
>>> Kier vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote in message
>>> an.2006.01.04.10.38.52.752525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>>> Do you see just how uncertain you are, now? Why not just commit
>>> everything and think to yourself 'to hell with it if it's been
>>> posted before' instead of constantly applying your pathetic
>>> disclaimers.
>>
>> Why don't you fuck off?
>
> LOL
>
> Love it!!
>
>> I say exactly what I mean.
>
> Yeah, right!
>
>> My memory isn't perfect,
>
> What's your real name?
>
>> nor do I read all the posts in this group.
>
> Bet you do.
>
>>> Your particular type of uncertainty is seen as nothing short of your
>>> weakness, and that is why you are not taken seriously.
>>>
>>> Bite the bullet, see if you can post without your uncertainty showing
>>> through.
>>
>> I am getting deeply tired of your pathetic crap. Why don't you just
>> dry up and blow away, you coward?
>
> Why don't you use your uncertainty and make me, you weirdo.

Kier, just ignore /flashfish/. S/he's not worth your time and the last thing
this group needs are long threads where trolls are being fed. In fact, it
often seems as if most traffic is spent on insults. That's just what they
want.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

"a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the Internet, such as
on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its
participants."

Take a deep breath, smile. and move on.

http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish.jpg

My last message was in your defence, but I guess continuing on this ain't
helping.

Best wishes,