Re: opensource solutions

  • Subject: Re: opensource solutions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:59:12 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
__/ [Toby Newman] on Tuesday 03 January 2006 08:15 \__

__/ [printdude1968@xxxxxxxxx] on Tuesday 03 January 2006 16:33 \__

> Sorry, still limited to XP at home.  Any other suggestions, besides
> migrating to Linux :-)

I  am  using JPilot and KPilot as well. I used to be using gpilot  briefly
and  several years of experience with Palm Desktop and Thunderbird  taught
me  that what you are trying to achieve is possible. In fact, I have  been
contacted  by  people with the same question, having learned  from  others
that you need to set the Netscape conduit in HotSync Manager, or something
along  these lines. I can't remember exactly how this can be achieved, but
it's archived.

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2004/Suse_December_2004/msg00075.html

Hope it helps,