Re: Great Success for the Nokia 770 Linux-based Internet Tablet

In article <dpqcaf$17df$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/05/electric_nokia770/index%2Ehtml
>
> Nokia finally have a development toolkit, which will sooner or later have all
> the stuff in Freshmeat ported to run in one's pocket. I guess that USB-based
> portable applications/O/S will see some competition.
>
> http://portableapps.com/

Cool, never seen that one before.

That's the kind of gadget I wish I could find a use for, since I'd really want
a reason to buy one. I suppose it's good for those that don't have a need for a
laptop.

The same goes for the Sony PSP, I really want a reason to buy one of those as
well. :)

--
Sandman[.net]

"Apple beat Wintel to market with 64 bit personal computers"
   - Edwin