Firefox Beats IE7, According to Windows Advocate

http://chris.pirillo.com/blog/_archives/2006/1/3/1579510.html

Even a Windows fan and advocate decided to drop Internet Explorer 7 and was
happy to reach the haven which is Mozilla Firefox.

  "I'm sure IE7 will be fantastic when it's ready for public consumption, but
  in being "stuck" with Windows Vista for the time being, I'm also "stuck"
  with a beta copy of Microsoft's next browser. I'm running into far too many
  page rendering issues with the IE7 beta - coupled with the general window
  and tab shortcomings, I just found myself downloading and installing
  Firefox 1.5 on my laptop. Damn, it's faster - visibly faster. I feel so
  dirty."

Scoble is another Windows advocate (employed evangelist) that swears by
Firefox. I guess their 'browser ship' has sunk already.