Re: pls suggest me a good domain name for india

__/ [Mahesh] on Monday 16 January 2006 07:26 \__

> hi
> will pls anybody suggest me a domain name that is suitable for seo and
> web design/development company.
> i want to upload my site as early as possible but i need a unique name
> which is different and effective to my site subjects
>
> in short, main aim of my site includes search engine optimization, web
> site designing & Developing
>
> I also put web tutorials on my site which is free to use and download
> with examples all viewers
>
> so pls suggest me a good domain name mostly in .com pls try to include
> "seo" in domain
> thanks
> mahesh ugale

My suggestion to you is that rather than opting for repeated domain name
lookups, have a browse through deleted domains, all of which are available:

http://whois.net/searchD.cgi2?str=seo

You know better than us what domain name suits you. Be aware that the domains
above /might/ have inbound links already, which is a pro. Be sure to go page
by page quickly as much will be 'junk'. Also check the density of results
for a given term, say your location, and be aware of the contribution that
your domain name (part of the URL) would have.

Good luck,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Black holes are where God is divided by zero"
  7:30am  up 36 days 14:41,  13 users,  load average: 1.94, 1.39, 1.32