Re: Microsoft Warns Its Workers Over Fines

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Warns Its Workers Over Fines
  • From: "Da'Punk-A" <dapunka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 1 Jul 2006 05:50:30 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
wei hung lo wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

> +SNIP+
>
> linux content = ZERO
>
> Roy Skankowitz only spread anti-MS hate in post.

LOL! Hey Roy, looks like you've got a new fan.  Or should that be, an
old fan with a new name?

Concerning the Microsoft fine issue:  Microsoft write the document that
the European Competition Commission ordered them to produce, yet expect
to be fined anyway.  This suggests to me that they haven't made any
effort to comply.  They've gone through the motions of doing as they're
told, all the while knowing that what they've done ain't worth squat.

This demonstrates an absolute contempt for European law.  I hope the
Commission doesn't back down over this issue.  Fine Microsoft heavily,
keep fining them heavily.  Maybe they'll learn to toe the line.  I
realise it's a new experience for them, having to obey the law.