Re: Novell to layoff thousands

__/ [ Chirag Shukla ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 15:22 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ Colin Day ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 14:35 \__

>> Eat sh*t and die, Gary (flatfish in another disguise).

>> Chirag, how many times will you fall victim and reply to this sock puppet?
>
> Oh Roy, so thats really you! I thought it was some troller using your
> name and replying with "Eat sh*t and die, Gary (flatfish in another
> disguise)" repeatedly. In that case, I apologize for calling you (who I
> thought as someone else using your name) a trollboy. I need to get into
> the habit of checking headers. Sorry.

That's alright, mate. When I first subscribed to this group under a year ago
I made the same mistakes. I guess it's just frustrating to see the brainwash
getting consent so innocently, almost blindly.

>> > Do you expect a poster named "wei hung lo" to be honest?
>>

>> That's like the 5th nymshift this week. Too bad this behaviour cannot be
>> reported to anyone (not trivially anyway). Most of his posts are abusive
>> and are directed personally at me.

An anonymous poster has just added the following bits of information.

,----[ Quote ]