Re: More WGA Backlash

I am quite amused by Microsofts actions with WGA. You knew something
like this would happen. But, wait! The WGA ride is only beginning! stay
tuned for more antics from the mothership and her enemies soon! This
only serves to help linux, which is great.

16:09:08 up 24 days,  2:35,  1 user,  load average: 0.47, 0.50, 0.51

http://www.thepcrepairwizard.com