Re: Linux is More than Ready For Professional Audio. Here is Proof!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Excuse my top-posting, but why feed the trolls? The OP is an imposter seeking
> to stir up a riot. Killfile roy.schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxx It's an Internet
> troll.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

You can't be a human being.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=xFvp2hoAAAAb4mOWpyzVaW0aq-bp9NGnjj6y1UsWUZHxqbrtGgkPow&hl=en

You've gotta be kidding? You post 1800+ messages in May 2006, 1800+
messages in June and you've already got 49 messages in July and the
month is only a couple of hours old, and you are calling that other guy
a troll?

Seems to me that you, Roy Schestowitz are either a uber-troll or you
have a psychological problem that makes you post that many messages to
Usenet.
Or maybe it's both.

Get a life already, or at least go and see a shrink.