Re: [News] Motorola to Work on Mobile Linux Applications

begin  oe_protect.scr
Mathew P. <Mathew@xxxxxxxx> espoused:

> On 2006-07-02, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>> Motorola joins Eclipse to boost mobile Linux apps
>>
>> Handset maker will work on open source group's device software
>> development platform
>>
>> http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/0/0795E3D345EB2CA4CC25719D0019C837?OpenDocument
>
> Well Motorola had better work on a new project, since Apple gave it to them
> with their pants on ;-)

Quite... Motorola have several linux handsets, though.  I particularly
like the A680 I have, which has built-in GPS receiver and sat nav
software.  I'd prefer open-source satnav software, but I think that's a
little way off yet.

Barbie says, Take quaaludes in gin and go to a disco right away!
But Ken says, WOO-WOO!!  No credit at "Mr. Liquor"!!