Re: [News] W3Counter for July: Firefox - 25%, Internet Explorer - 67%

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Monday 10 July 2006 11:40 \__

> On Monday 10 July 2006 06:18 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | This report shows statistics aggregated across all active websites
>> | tracked
>> | by W3Counter. It was last generated on July 9, 2006  based on an
>> | analysis of 1,054,368 distinct visits across 1,218 websites.
>> `----
>>

> http://www.w3counter.com/globalstats/
>
> I dunno what all the fuss is about.
> I.E. is clearly better-developed, Version 7 being tested as we speak, while
> FF has only just started testing V2.  FF is clearly playing catch-up, and
> losing-out in the innovation stakes...;-)

*LOL* Thank goodness it's sarcasm. IE7 plays catchup with at least 3 Web
browsers. The only one which I believe it surpassed is Mozilla (probably no
Netscape 8, which inherits from Fox), although in term of standards support,
Mozilla is probably still ahead. I don't know about Comino, Epiphany and a
few others.