Re: [News] IBM Will Unveil Lotus Notes for Linux Later Today

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:23:02 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Why put a Web browser on top of a file manager?
>
> Oh, but I thought that was a bad thing to do?  Now you're using it as an
> excuse for IBM?
>
>> PS - Here is my gift to you for being such a dickhead (or a sleazy, lying
>> troll) a month ago. Wait until the next cycle of Google Images (these
>> occur roughly 3 times a year)
>>
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/erik-funkenbusch.jpg
>
> That's hilarious, Roy.  Can you be any more childish?  I bet you could.
> You really don't realize how stupid this crap makes you look, do you?

Like it does when widiots post similar links, and *you* say nothing about
that, right, Erik?

> Don't blame me for your own fuck-ups.  Take responsibility for your
> actions.

Like you do, all the time, right, Erik?
You always support evidence for your outlandish claims, you never run away
from the questions regarding those claims, you never try "character
assassination" (except naturally when you do) etc etc etc

> Oh wait, that would be the adult thing to do, and you've proven
> you're not capable of that.

Well, "hypocryte" would be an insult to the real hypocrytes in this case
--
You're genuinely bogus.