Re: [News] Petition for Gaming on Linux Launched

On 2006-07-08, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.gamersforlinux.com/
>
> Add your name. It takes just 10 seconds.

 Nah, I do something better. I buy games on Linux. Uplink, Savage,
Darwinia, etc. And I let the companies know I bought them because I like
to play games on Linux. Cash is a wonderful way of voting.

 Just got Darwinia for my birthday. A cute game, different from the
norm. Plays well, too.

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                            (313) 227-2317

 "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,
                  and wrong." -- H. L. Mencken