Re: Microsoft Saves Face by Hiding Poor Software Divisions

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Saves Face by Hiding Poor Software Divisions
  • From: "Nikolas Kowalski" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 18 Jul 2006 17:04:51 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Oliver Wong wrote:
> "BearItAll" <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > NoNamer wrote:
> >>
> >> If you are implying that somehow MS is doing worse with this article,
> >> you aren't reporting the facts.
> >
> > I don't know what you were reading, but I didn't notice that Roy suggested
> > MS is doing either well or poorly. The article is about a restructure and
> > the article itself tells you why it is taking place.
>
>     The "Microsoft saves face by hiding poor software divisions" part
> implies to me that MS made a big mistake and wants to hide it from the
> public, as opposed to the restructuring being just "business as usual".
>
>     - Oliver

This nothing but more lies, FUD, twisting of truth and dishonesty from
Roy Boi. He is nothing but sad little troll with no life. Many company
reorganize how accounting and reporting is done. Only bullshit liar
like Roy Boi edit report and insert his own word to make it look like
things are not good.

But funny how again today Novell stock is down a lot and Microsoft is
up again. Look to me like Novell and all it's linux strategy falling
flat on face. IBM even announce earnings today and not one time do they
mention linux. Not one single time anywhere did IBM mention linux. So
if IBM such big champian of linux why the silence.