Re: Novell Drops JBoss, Gets Closer to Big Blue

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 18 July 2006 14:30 \__

> Dear Roy,
>
> Wait until someone besides trolls starts to complain about your posts
> before you change anything.  In the meantime, ignore them.  Their
> squawking is just a sign of how successful
> you have been.
>
> I don't respond to many of your posts, but I read most of them.
>
> Best wishes,
> Nessuno

Thanks, I appreciate your openness.

Some  of these posts can be demoralising, but I have  gotten
used  to  them  over  time.  I can't  help  but  recall  how
repellent  the group used to be in the past (no offence, but
it  was  rarely a fun read). Every hour of the day  you  had
some  new  nym  ridiculing  Linux  and  a  sequence  of  100
followups   involving  an  exchange  between  Linvocate  and
trolls.  These were a tit-for-tat arguments that rarely  got
anywhere.  The subject line remained in tact -- a title that
never  belonged  in  one of the busiest Linux NG's  (if  not
/the/ busiest).