My Web Host is Having Problems with Windows

http://forum.catalyst2.com/showthread.php?t=3271

,----[ Quote ]
| Previously, we have allowed some sites run using a higher trust level
| on asp.net 1.1 so they may use additional functionality in their scripts
| that many other hosting companies do not allow. Unfortunately, a site
| utilising this additional functionality was exploited - allowing a hacker
| to upload a script which defaced files on one of our servers.
`----

They never had such issues with Linux/Apache, despite the fact that this dou
runs a large proportion of the Web. It appears as though defacing of sites
has been a .Net/Windows 'thing' for quite some time... oh, yeah! And I also
see how those opting for Windows hosting get ripped off and get merely no
features with the hosting package.