Re: PR update

__/ [ Big Bill ] on Friday 14 July 2006 15:32 \__

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:12:26 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ [ Paul ] on Friday 14 July 2006 04:07 \__

>>Thanks for the heads-up. Muchly appreciated.

>>> Hi Stacey
>>> http://eleganthomedecorandgifts.com/ is still showing PR0
>>> Still no changes on my sites.
>>> Probably hasn't come round to me yet.
>>

>>I see no changes in any of my sites. _However_, I did notice a considerable
>>decline in the number of backlinks listed by Google (must have happend 1-3
>>days ago). I tried some other people's Web sites too (those that I keep
>>track of) and they experience the same 'problem'. Googlebot crawling like
>>mad re-addding the page lost due to the SPAM blunder. Traffic rising, but
>>very slowly and still nowhere near what it used to be. Backlinks changes
>>appear to make no impact on PR, yet. Same when it comes to referral
>>traffic. Very erratic Google. Google Images traffic declined moderately.
>>
>>Best wishes,
>>
>>Roy
>
> My images traffic for my posters has rocketed recently.

Update: Just checked my stats again. As of last night, Google referral
traffic doubled (Google Images referrals is up as well), despite the lowered
backlinks count. I have also just appeared at the front page of SEO
Roundtable and some other SEO blog, so plenty of traffic yesterday. *big
smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
Cpu(s):  20.0% user,   3.4% system,  14.1% nice,  62.5% idle