Re: Linux Sets Transactions Record, Beats Microsoft Too

So anyway, it was like, 23:38 CEST Jul 13 2006, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
Erik Funkenbusch was all like, "Dude,
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:15:33 +0200, Johan Lindquist wrote:
>> So anyway, it was like, 02:44 CEST Jul 13 2006, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
>> Erik Funkenbusch was all like, "Dude,

>>> See, even Steven knows to get permission before posting comments
>>> from a private email. I'm really sure you got his permission.
>>> Right? Should I check?
>>
>> You didn't hesitate to go ahead and contact the other party without
>> even bothering to check with Roy first if he had permission to use
>> those images last time you had an itch, what's really stopping you
>> this time?
>
> Because I don't have to. Roy's silence is admission that he did not.

Oh good, you're one of those people. That makes it pretty clear
what to think when you immediately fail to respond whenever someone
questions one of your "facts".

--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.      Perth ---> *
 08:15:03 up 5 days, 15:44,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00