Re: Linux Sets Transactions Record, Beats Microsoft Too

On 13 Jul 2006 08:04:39 -0700, nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> My god, now you're claiming to be PJ's "source" for her news items?
>
> He is on some of them.  I suggested that he send his news catches to
> PJ, since she has a news column and probably a much bigger readership
> than cola.  (For one thing, groklaw is moderated, and impolite behavior
> is not allowed.  It makes it a much more pleasant experience to read.)
> It was a way of magnifying the impact of Roy's work.  PJ is now posting
> some of Roy's news items.

Funny, but a search of Groklaw for Schestowitz returns nothing:

http://www.groklaw.net/search.php?query=Schestowitz&keyType=phrase&datestart=&dateend=&topic=0&type=all&author=0&mode=search

A search of google, limited to Groklaw also turns up nothing:

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Schestowitz&num=10&hl=en&c2coff=1&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=groklaw.net&as_rights=&safe=images

How, precisely, do you know this?  Just because Roy says he spams her inbox
with news postings doesn't mean he's her "source".

Since PJ doesn't appear to credit him anywhere, and given Roy's penchant
for promoting himself, I doubt he's being 'anonymous', what do you base
this on?